What a chilly day it is, huh? I wore a skirt today for REPLACEMENT! Not exactly, lah. 'Cos i'm abnormal one it's cold &we're supposed to cover up but i wanna wear skirt 'cos i said i'm abnormal one &i feel warm when i'm supposed to be cold &that's why i wore a skirt which showed my ugly fat thunder thighs/legs :(
Blarh i'm crapping. Basically went out today &urm walked around? I think we saw dawnyang can!! I mean it seriously looked like her. Huingee said she stopped (in the tracks) when we (me &ant) stared at her. Ayeeee, got meh? I didn't know but urm i guess we were pretty rude. Ha ha. Huingee said the other girl was prettier, though.
-
Rpm was supposed to shop for her clothes but nothing seem to be to her liking &she spent a bomb on her family on a buffet meal lol.. We shared a brownie (banana fudge brownie) it was yummyyyyy! But i can't take much heaty stuff so.. I had to drink lemonade/water &stuff.
Tried on the crocs slippers (SLIPPERS KAY not the hole-y one) &it was comfy! They're having a promotion now i can buy it using.. a day's work? Sounds tough, actually. But well.. *shrug*
It sucks having a throat like mine sigh. I have to restrict my intake of chocolate &heaty stuff. Is there any other words for heaty? Yea you get the gist, huh.
I have to take honey almost everyday to not fall sick &honey's running out!! Thankfully the ants didn't make their way there (one dumb one did &died in the process of searching for sweetilious (DONT STEAL HEEHEE) food)
We saw shanling working &i was sooo urm.. swept off my feet (?) by the shoes! So many shoes lol i dunno if the phrase is appropriate but ya..

We got a goodie bag from this new magazine (called OK!) &the greentea sucked. Sheesh &this picture shows a couple.. outfit?
Haha i think it's cute actually. Couple tees are dumb, please. Lol who agrees? But couple "clothes" are still dumb, lah. Just thought this was kinda special. Kind.Of.
This pair of slippers we saw was cuteeeeeeee! Golf-y one ha ha.
Kay...

I bought this pair of earrings SO CUTE RIGHTTTTTTT robot earrings heh. What's with my fetish for earrings, man. ;D
But it does suck quite a lot that my ear get infections sooo often.
-
I'm currently alone at home blogging about my day when my family is out attending a wake. It's my distant relative, you could say. My auntie's husband (my uncle)'s dad passed away. I dunno what it was, actually. I kinda feel sad for my cousin (ethan). He lost 2grandpas already...
He didn't know my grandpa, though.
The other day we were 'praying' my ahgong &i was to offer a joss-stick /pay my respects &my mum was like speak hokkien ah! &ask ahgong to bless you with good results...
Well personally i don't really believe in that kinda stuff &i just asked my ahgong to chi baobao (urm.. fill his stomach up). Sometimes i really miss having him around. Not that we have very fond memories or anything.. Just that he's part of my blood. He made me. He's my china ahgong (im supposed to be quite cheena right?) &i respect him a lot.
Guess he thinks that i'm spoilt 'cos my ahma used to dote on me more than on yuhong. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
-
What a long entry i could make everytime. Gah.
I was bathing justnow &i heard the bitch downstairs saying something to her kid &her kid replied enthusiastically with an I KNOW! &she was like DON'T SHOUT!
Hello whos the bitch who's been shouting 24/7 :(
First day of work tmr. Wish me luck. I got to sleep early. Booooo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home